Applications on behalf of the Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi are invited for filling up of the posts of Assistant Professors in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (Affiliated to Maulana Azad Medical College), Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Geeta Colony, Delhi, in the specialties mentioned below in the pay scale of Rs.10,000-15,200/- on adhoc/contract basis for a period of six months or till regular appointment is made, whichever is earlier.
DATE & TIME
27.02.07 at 11.00 a.m.
of Health & Family Welfare, 9th Level, A-Wing, Delhi Sachivalaya, IP Estate,
27.02.07 at 03.00 p.m.
1. A recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule
or part-II of the third schedule other than the licentiate qualifications of the
Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included
in part –II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated sub
section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
2. Post graduate degree in the concerned specialty.
3. Three years teaching experience in concerned specialty as Registrar/Senior
Resident Tutor/Demonstrator in a recognized medical institution as on the date
Not exceeding 45 years (relaxable for Government servants for five years, in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govt., relaxation for reserved categories will be as per rules).
Fee Payable :
Rs. 200/- for Unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates in the shape of Crossed Demand Draft in favor of Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College payable at New Delhi (Non refundable).
• Applications in the following format along with the Demand Draft and attested copies of the certificates should reach the Office Superintendent, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi – 110031, on or before 20th February, 2007.
• Incomplete applications or those that are received after the stipulated date would not be considered. Candidates currently working should enclose ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer.
• A list of eligible candidates for interview will be displayed on Notice Board of Administrative Block, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi – 31 on 23.02.07. The same can be viewed on the website of the hospital at the address www.cnbc.delhigovt.nic.in. No separate call letters will be issued for interview.
1. Candidate should be Registered with MCI / DMC. After selection to the post, the registration with DMC shall be mandatory.
2. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
3. Candidates should report one hour before the scheduled time of interview.